CIT Job Application
Print this application and mail inApplication for Employment -Counselor in Training-CIT
Name:________________________________Social Security #:__________________________________
Volunteer Experience or Organizations
List the 3 activities you are most able to teach:_________________________________________________________
List Certifications and Expiration dates:_____________________________________________________________
List Area you would like to learn:_________________________________________________________________
1) What would you personally like to gain from working at Swift Nature Camp?
2) What skill do you feel most able to teach at camp?
3) What experience have you had with children?
4) What are your personal strengths?
5) What are your personal weaknesses? What do you have troubles with?
6) Tell me about a rule you once had to follow that you thought was stupid? How did you react to that rule?
7) Have you ever had to organize a project or program? What was it and what did you contribute?
8) What rules of life do you feel all should live by? Do you live your life by it? How would you teach it to others?
9) Have you ever had to put someone first? Put their needs before yours? Tell me about that? How did you Feel?
10) Who is your role model or hero? Why?
May we conduct a personal background check including contacting references you named and or a criminal background check as may be required for some positions? Y/N________
I have read all the information contained in the CIT/Jr. Counselor Guide and understand that being a CIT is a huge responsibility and I am attending camp not as a camper but as a role model for younger campers. I am willing to give of myself to help them grow and develop and enjoy camp.. I submit that all the information on this application is true and complete, I am a U.S. citizen or am legally able to work in this country. Any false or missing information may disqualify me for this position.